Occasions for Coins:
- New baby
- Christening, Baptism and other religious rites of passage
- Big birthdays
- Bat and Bar Mitzvah
What type to Give: The options are endless. Depending on your budget and preference, there are so many types of silver coins to choose from.
- Proof sets: These are great for commemorating everything such as a birth year or graduation year.
- American Eagle Coins: these are true beauties with the Walking Liberty design. These were first made in 1986 and continue until the present. These coins are one ounce of .999 fine silver (aka Pure silver)
- American Eagle Gold Coins: These are available in various sizes and denominations, going up to a $50 dollar coin which is 1oz . Because these are GOLD, the price is obviously going to be much higher than the silver, but these are a great investment for a special occasion.
- Commemorative Coins: Many times these coins, especially the limited edition ones can be almost impossible to get your hands on. As soon as the mint releases these types of coins to the public, they sell out in a snap. Check out these coins that are either back ordered or Sold Out. Now wouldn't you love to have one of those? http://catalog.usmint.gov/coin-programs/commemorative-coins/#start=1
Creative wrapping and storage ideas;
|10-drawer custom wood display for 56 . Check it out here|